Henna For Hair Growth: If you want to get long hair, start applying henna in this way. Looks will become thick and long.
Hair Care: Henna is usually applied for hair coloring but its benefits are not limited to this. Mehndi with Ayurvedic properties can cure many hair problems and also helps in hair growth. There are many ways to apply henna on hair for hair growth. Chemical products do less work of nourishing the hair and more work of damaging it. In such a situation, the use of natural henna can be beneficial for you in hair growth. Hair can be longer using henna, it is just a matter of using it properly, then see how hair grows
Mehndi for hair growth | Henna For Hair Growth
Henna and Amla :
- Take half a cup of henna and mix 2 spoons of Amla powder in it. Mix one-fourth cup of lukewarm water in it and make a paste.
- Make this paste thick so that henna does not slip from the hair.
- Now keep this mehndi aside for 12 hours.
- If you do not want the hair color to be affected, keep the henna mixture for half an hour and then apply it on the head.
- Before applying henna on the head, apply coconut oil to the roots of the hair. Due to this, the color of henna will not get on the hair.
- Now apply henna from the roots to the ends and cover the hair with a shower cap.
- Wash the henna after keeping it on the hair for 2 to 4 hours.
Aloe vera and henna :
- Along with increasing hair, aloe vera and henna paste proves effective in getting rid of itching and dandruff.
- Take out fresh pulp from aloe vera leaf.
- Mix aloe vera in henna and grind it to make a thin paste.
- Along with the hair, apply coconut oil on the ears and neck so that the color does not fade.
- Apply it on the hair from roots to ends and wash it after keeping it for an hour.
Coconut milk and henna :
- To make this deep conditioning mask that removes hair problems, make a paste by adding coconut milk to henna as needed.
- Add 3 to 4 spoons of coconut oil to this mehndi.
- After this, keep it on the head.
- Wash your hair after one and a half to two hours.
Also Read: Why Henna powder is good for hair
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. Mehandi.org does not claim responsibility for this information